|Photo Deals LLC, currently dba CameraPromo.com, Crazy Camera Deals, CrazyCameraDeals.com|
1223 McDonald Ave.
CameraPromo is their newest name. Found in Google shopping in Dec. 2011. It uses the same fax number as InStockDigital and mentions InStockDigital on a return PDF. Address was on contact pages of older domains. At one time you could find the Photo Deals name in a Google Maps Search for this location. This business was originally located at 33 35th Street, 5th Fl, Industry City (Bush Terminals), Sunset Park. The sign on the door there showing Photo Deals. In the NY entity database I find Photo Deals LLC was filed on 27-Jan-2009 and used an apartment building in Borough Park (1615 58th St) for its address. The entity is now inactive. All websites now defunct. At this location is a Food Service Supply Depot.
- CrazyCameraDeals domain registered Jan-2007, but was not in use until Fall 2009. This address is on the site.
- In Stock Digital, InStockDigital.com. In use from March 2011 until Fall 2011. InStockDigital’s shipping label had it came from DIGITAL 1223 McDonald Ave Brooklyn, NY. The camera came in a second shipment from TRI-STATE INC WAREHOUSE, 150 Sullivan St, Brooklyn. Same owners or drop shipped? See more info in Thoughts-Of-Dave blog post. No longer taking orders.
- Digital Elect, DigitalElect.com was the new in Fall 2009. This address was on its website. See more info in Thoughts-Of-Dave blog post. No longer taking orders.
- Need4Digital.com, NeedForDigital.com, N4Digital.com. The Need4Digital domain was registered anonymously in Oct-2008. No longer taking orders. Also see Thoughts-Of-Dave blog post.
- When they started they also used 5th Ave Digital, 5thAveDigital.com and FifthAveDigital.com. These domains were registered anonymously in Dec-2008 and they expired in Dec-2009.