Previous   Up   Next
Photo: 25 of 63, Album: Grand Turk 2007
The St. Mary’s Anglican Pro-Cathedral Church on Front St. This church was first built as a ’chapel of ease’ in 1900 to accommodate the parishoners of Cockburn Town. At that time St. Thomas’ Church, which was the first church on Grand Turk, was quite a distance from the town.

The St. Mary's Anglican Pro-Cathedral Church on Front St [Click for larger picture (1936 × 1296)]