Previous   Up   Next
Photo: 8 of 90, Album: Saint Thomas, USVI 2006
Looking at Villa Catherineberg. It was part of the holdings of The West Indian Company Limited, the oldest established company in the Virgin islands and a subsidiary of The East Asiatic Company Limited of Copenhagen. WICO was sold to the Government of the Virgin Islands in the early 1990s and the building is now dubbed, "The Governor’s Mansion." Prior to that it was the home of the President of The West Indian Company Limited who was also the VI Consul General of Denmark.

Looking at Villa Catherineberg [Click for larger picture (1600 × 1200)]