Previous   Up   Next
Photo: 219 of 228, Album: Panoramas
A small panorama of Minster Lovell Hall. It was built by Lord William Lovell in the 1440’s and was further extended by his son, Lord Francis. The last resident was Thomas Coke who moved to a new house in Holkham in Norfolk, leaving Minster Lovell to be dismantled in 1747.
Source: England 2006

A small panorama of Minster Lovell Hall [Click for larger picture (2400 × 1040)]