Photo: 28 of 63, Album: Grand Turk 2007
The Grant Building. This was also owned by the Grant family. It dates back to the 1890’s and was probably acquired at the same time as the Iron Building. This building was a meeting place for the various workmen and merchants of the town where they used to drink and discuss the business of the day.